Skip to content
Professional Details and Fees
- Dr Weeks collects and processes your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as outlined in the Privacy Notice. Dr Weeks is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- Dr Weeks is fully registered with the General Medical Council and is in the Specialist Register for Neurology. He undergoes an annual appraisal and routinely collects patient and colleague feedback. He maintains his professional expertise by compliance with the Continuous Professional Development scheme run by the Royal College of Physicians.
- Dr Weeks’ fees are in line with his colleagues throughout London and the United Kingdom. Fees can vary, depending on insurers. For new consultations, a standard fee of £280 will be charged, with follow-up consultations at a fee of £180.
- For insured patients, where possible, the insurance company will be billed directly. Please make every effort to provide the correct insurance details and, if necessary, obtain authorisation prior to the appointment.
- Please remember that seeing a private doctor is a contract between you and that doctor. If you have private health insurance then they may reimburse you for whole or part of the cost, but ultimately it is the patient who is responsible for all professional fees, including any shortfall.
- Dr Weeks’ practice accepts payment by cheque, BACS, debit and credit card. Please contact our office for details.
- For medicolegal work the fees are generally calculated at a rate of £300 per hour although fixed prices can be arranged. Please contact our office for further details.